[Xen-devel] hdX: lost interrupt?

 I successfully installed Xen 2.0.4 from source on a Slackware 10 system.  I
installed grub, got that working and all.  But when I boot the dom0 kernel, I
get:

cmd 0x5a timed out
hdc: lost interrupt

My hdc is my dvd burner... when I applied a kernel option of "hdc=ide-scsi" it
seemed to have skipped over it but recieved the same error on hdd ... I've
tried recompiling with different options (make ARCH=xen menuconfig) but to no
avail.  I've seen other people with the same issue on the list, but not for
sometime, and all their remedies were different.  Any ideas?

                           -- Fred