[Xen-devel] serial port

Hi,  I am new to xen.  I have a couple of questions:

  - When I start up domains, the domain console seems to be
    listening on a high tcp port.  Is there a way to either fix
    the port or cause it to bind in a way that cannot be accessed
    remotely?

  - Now that I'm using xen, I can still connect to my serial port
    but it appears "dead".  Is this because xen is using my serial
    port for diagnostic output?  Is there some way I can redirect
    the output to a different serial port or disable it entirely?
    I need the serial port for debugging another machine :)

Thanks for the great software,
Tim N.