Re: [Xen-devel] Trivial fix for vif-bridge

2.0.4 already contains that line in the setup script. However, the
install process does not overwrite existing installed scripts
(assumign that you may have customised them and do not want to lose
your edits) so you ended up carrying on using the old script. This is
something worth keeping in mind when upgrading!

 -- Keir