[Xen-devel] Domain-0 Memory Requirements?

I just got started with Xen.  I've managed to get Xen 2.0.4 running
on my home server.  I did this mostly to play with/learn about cool
new technology.  But I'm now thinking about isolating some of my
services into seperate domains.

Basically my plan is to run Domain-0 in as small of a footprint
as possible on a base OS that doesn't change much.  Almost nothing
will run in Domain-0 except Xen, RAID, and LVM.  Domain-0 will run
off of RAID1.  Because nothing will change in Domain-0, incremental
backups won't be as important as reliable disk.  Where the changes
will occur is in other domains (one will run my mailserver, another
my webserver and the last my samba server).  I'll use LVM to create
disks for these domains which will be snapshotted in Domain-0 to
provide incremental backups.

I have a number of questions:

1) Is this a reasonable plan?  Is there something that I (as a
   complete Xen newbie) am missing in my plan that will cause it
   to not work out as well as I think it will?

2) Assuming my plan is reasonable, is there a good way to figure
   out the memory requirements for Domain-0?  Since it's going to
   be doing very little, I'd like to allocate as few resources
   as possible.  It's easy to figure out how much disk space to
   allocate, and the CPU will be allocated using the BVT scheduler.
   But memory is a little trickier to measure.  Any good tips?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.