[Xen-devel] Memory limits?

Hi all,

I am relatively new to Xen and have a question regarding memory: I was not able
to find out what the limit of memory is I can assign to a guest system. How
much memory can I assign to each guest:
* not more than physical memory in the machine?
* not more than physical memory minus memory used by dom0 and other doms?
* not more than 4GB?
* something totally different?

By the way: I am using SuSE 9.2 with the Xen packages from
http://www.suse.de/~garloff/linux/xen/ - don't know if that has any influence
on which answer applies to my question.

Rene