RE: [Xen-devel] Floating Point Exception when compiling w/ gcc

Were they always showing up as floating point exceptions, or sometimes
segv?

Can you do some floating point specific tests instead of kernel builds?
E.g. using fptest/paranoia.

Robin Green was seeing something similar to this, but it was on an
Athlon and required X to be running. I'm not aware of any other reports
of this category.

BTW: Do your VMs have swap? Are you sure the memory in the machine is
good?

Ian