Re: [Xen-devel] status of dom0 USB and USB virtualisation

> A good thing you did, because I failed to receive your
> original post! :) So is the mailing list being a bit wacky(?)..

Sourceforge acts up a bit occasionally - one symptom is that e-mails arrive
out of order (with some messages being delayed for significant lengths of
time).

> >>I'd certainly be in favour of pushing support into the tree as soon as
> >>something's working reliably for us.  I'd like to support the "awkward"
> >>devices later on.
>
> Cool :). I figured we could put up a list of known-to-work
> devices or something of the sort with input from the list/users
> if that would be useful...

I agree, although perhaps a blacklist of unfriendly devices would be better?
This sort of thing could arguably go on the Wiki once it's up and running.

Cheers,
Mark