[Xen-devel] "general protection faults" in dom0 when loading intel-agp module

Hi,

I wanted to try out Xen on my desktop since I'm playing around with many
servers and would like to virtualize them on my notebook for development.

So, the problem is that at least dom0 (other would be nice but are not
crucial - I just like playing with other Linux installations) should be a
complete desktop environment.

But whenever I try to load intel-agp the systems gets a "general protection
fault". Compiling it into the kernel results in a immediate reboot as soon
as the kernel arrives at the init of this code.

Is there anything know to make problems with 2.0.4 and intel-agp? I found in
the archives that there was an issue with 2.0 but that should be solved.
So, if anybody knows about current problems or even a solution to it, I
would be grateful if (s)he tells me about it :-)

In case this behaviour is unknown (because no one else wants an
3D-accelerated desktop with Xen ;-) ) I'm willing to send in more
informations (whatever you need).

Thank you very much,

Marcel

--