Re: [Xen-devel] X problem (radeon/intel-agp) on unstable

Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2005 22:19 schrieb Jacob Gorm Hansen:
> > X loads but doesn't display anything more than the X cursor. The
> > rootwindow looks kind of strange. Please see
> > http://www.fs.tum.de/~meyerm/XonRadeon.jpg since I can't explain it ;-)
> >
> > gcc 3.4.3
> > X.org 6.8.2
> > Radeon 9200
> > i845
>
> Which X driver are you using, radeon, r300, or fglrx?

I'm sorry for forgetting this information. I'm using the "radeon"
distributed within X.org. Shall I use another one?

I should mention that this time I even used an unmodified xen kernel 2.6.10
(the one which gets build with the "make"), just to be sure I don't screw
anything up within the kernel. It doesn't support all of my hardware (like
sound) but the intel-agp and the DRM driver (radeon) are compiled as module
so everything needed should be there...

Thank you,
Marcel

--