[Xen-devel] Xen hosting provider

Hi,

TekTonic has started up a provider hosting virtual machines based off of Xen as a service on www.unixshell.com.  I'm just mentioning this as a heads up, not meant to advertise :)    So far all the users are loving it and except for some minor issues related to Xen everything has performed very well and has been stable.  Good job guys!

Thanks,
Matt

(And yes, I did try contacting XenSource regarding giving some money back in the form of a support contract but didn't get a response.  *sigh* .. at least I tried).
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.