Re: [Xen-devel] out-of-memory problem when restoring ballooned domains

It seems to compute it just right...

# xm list
Name              Id  Mem(MB)  CPU  State  Time(s)  Console
Domain-0           0      123    0  r----    330.2
t1                19      128    0  -b---      0.0    9619
t2                20      128    1  -b---      0.0    9620

# xm info
system                 : Linux
host                   : hpl1-024-01-eth0.hpl.hp.com
release                : 2.6.10-xen0
version                : #1 Thu Mar 10 09:42:16 PST 2005
machine                : i686
cores                  : 2
hyperthreads_per_core  : 1
cpu_mhz                : 1000
memory                 : 2047
free_memory            : 1639

# xm restore t3.saved
Error: 1

# xm save t1 t1.saved
# xm save t2 t2.saved
# xm restore t3.saved

# xm list
Name              Id  Mem(MB)  CPU  State  Time(s)  Console
Domain-0           0      123    0  r----    347.4
t3                22      128    0  -b---      0.0    9622

So all domains have 128 Mb, and xen seems to count the memory fine...

(FYI I'm using xen-2.0-testing, checked out from bitkeeper this morning)