Re: [Xen-devel] out-of-memory problem when restoringballooneddomains

> xc_linux_restore start
> Could not create domain. pfns=460800, 1843200KB
> Could not create domain. pfns=460800, 1843200KB
> 4526 [INF] XFRD> Xfr service err=1

Ahhhhhh, that explains it.

tools/libxc/xc_linux_restore.c::xc_linux_restore()

restores a domain by first reserving its peak reservation, then loading the
memory image, then returning previously ballooned pages to Xen.  You don't
have enough memory to satisfy the peak, so it won't restore :-(

The restore code will need working to handle this case (I'm afraid I don't
have the spare cycles to do so myself).

Cheers,
Mark