Re: [Xen-devel] DOM0 falling off of network when running latest FreeBSD

  • To: Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Kip Macy <kip.macy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:18:02 -0800
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ian.pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:19:08 +0000

It turns out I had missed a couple of lines when updating blkfront.c &
ctrl_if.c. Fixing the ring sizes in blkfront.c fixed the problem with
DOM0 not getting any CPU time and fixing ctrl_if.c fixed the issue
with device set up. Not surprisingly it was my fault, but I think that
long term xen needs to be a little more vigorous in containing
misbehaved guests.

Thanks.

                 -Kip