Re: [Xen-devel] RE: So should we do anything? (was Re: [Xen-announce] IMPORTANT: mailing lists moving)

Le Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 07:53:49AM -0000, Ian Pratt [m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
a écrit:
> > Another interpretation is that we'll get auto-subscribed to the new
> > list but it will be non-transparent in the sense that a new list
> > password will be mailed to us, or maybe we'll lose digest settings,
> > or some other minor problem.
>
> A couple of people have pointed out that it would be possible to do a
> bulk subscribe, but I'm not sure that this would be the 'polite' thing
> to do anyhow.

It takes only a few seconds to subscribe to the new list(s), and it will
help sorting out people who juste want the -user list and those that
want -devel.
And people have almost 2 weeks to do it, so I think bulk subscribe is
not necessary.

Dominique

--
Dominique Rousseau
Neuronnexion, Prestataire Internet & Intranet