Re: [Xen-devel] freebsd sparse tree for -unstable

  • To: Dick Davies <rasputnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Kip Macy <kip.macy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:51:22 -0800
  • Cc: Xen Developers <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:22:36 +0000

> Couple of (probably dumb) questions:
Not dumb.

> Is domain0 possible yet?
No. Unfortunately, It is a very low priority for those who have
provided me with the time to do the work, and I haven't much free time
as I still need to finish SMP and do a whole bunch of niggly little
infrastructure bits which probably aren't of interest to other users
of xen. Thus, even my free time is back-logged. I'm hoping someone
else will chip in with some of the work.

> Are there any plans to bring xen support into the main source tree
> (sorry if it's already there, I run RELENG_5)?

I was going to commit it a couple of months ago when a really annoying
bug cropped up (since fixed). I simply haven't gotten back to it.

-Kip