Re: [Xen-devel] Using Debian packages

I gave up on compiling a kernel the debian way... once I applied the
xen patch by running /usr/src/kernel-patches/i386/apply/xen from
/usr/src/linux, I did the whole "make ARCH=xen" and manually copied the
resulting vmlinuz to /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.10-xen0.

Now, has anyone else had problems with these debian packages? I've built
a U kernel with my same config, and am using this as my vm config:

kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.10-xenU"
memory = 256
name = "test"
disk = ['file:/var/lib/xen/diskimages/test_disk,sda1,w']
disk = ['file:/var/lib/xen/diskimages/test_swap_disk,sda2,w']
root = "/dev/sda1 rw"
restart = 'never'

but whenever I try "xm create -f vm_test", all I get is:

Using config file "./vm_test".
Error: Not Found

Any possible explanations? Have I done something braindead in my vm
config?

-michal urbanski