Re: [Xen-devel] extending blkif_request_t

If you need to add a new field to blkif_request_t, you might have to be
very careful, because the size of blkif_request_t and the blkif_ring_t are
carefully calibrated. If you add a new field, make it sure that the size
of blkif_ring_t will not exceed PAGE_SIZE. You may also change
blkif_ring_t to hold more request. That may take some more work.

Good luck,
Xin