Re: [Xen-devel] [patch] PAE support revisited

On 23 Mar 2005, at 17:10, Nakajima, Jun wrote:

One more thing, NX/XD support. The bit 63 really confuses Xen and has
impacts on pfn calculation routines/macros. I needed to disable that
feature on x86-64 xenolinux at this point.

I aimed to avoid this by defining pgentry_to_phys() appropriately (mask off high-order bits). I guess this misses some places in the code...

 -- Keir