Re: [Xen-devel] NFS support

My nfs works fine.

Several potential issues:
1. Did you enable NFS support when compiling the kernel?
2. Did you compile nfs as a kernel module? If so, did you do make modules
modules_install? If not, maybe your NFS daemon is not built or installed
to /lib/modules
3. There is something wrong in portmap, pls make sure that portmap is
started right.

good luck!

Xin