RE: [Xen-devel] Xen 2.05 - using printer (/dev/lp0) from a guest linux OS?

No, it's an old parallel port printer... I was hoping for a way to
export /dev/lp0 to the guest, but it doesn't sound like there's a way.

I wanted to set up a print server in a guest OS, then move the guest OS
setup to a bootable CD and have a stateless print server... xen would
make this a little easier since reboots are faster... using lpr might be
close enough for testing.