Re: [Xen-devel] MPI benchmark performance gap between native linux and domU

xuehai zhang wrote:

Experiment 1: I boot all 8 nodes with native linux (nosmp, kernel 2.4.29) and use all

Experiment 2: I boot all 8 nodes with Xen running and start a single user domain (port 2.6.10,using file-backed VBD) on each node with 360MB memory. Then

What do you get when you compare 2.4.29 native Linux
against 2.6.10 native Linux, without Xen involved at
all?

thanks,
Nivedita