Re: [Xen-devel] Keep last 3 nightly builds (tarballs) around ifpossible?

Ian Pratt wrote:

Was wondering if it would be possible to keep around more than one day's worth of unstable (and possibly testing) tarballs? Perhaps 2, or even 3?

Are you talking src, binaries or both?

I was talking src, but I expect other people have different
needs(?). Both would be very handy, of course.

I've updated the script to rename the previous night's builds to
xen-2.0-install.1.tgz  the night before to .2 etc. It keeps the last
three builds.

Excellent! Many thanks..

I guess I should probably switch to using dates as snapshot identifiers,
but that requires more thought.

The above works (consistent with usual logging backups
etc (syslog et al).

thanks,
Nivedita