Re: [Xen-devel] Keep last 3 nightly builds (tarballs) around ifpossible?

Talking about the nightly builds, is there automated
testing infrastruture thing around there after each nightly
build?

Fei

Ian Pratt wrote:

>>Was wondering if it would be possible to keep around more

>>than one day's worth of unstable (and possibly testing)

>>tarballs? Perhaps 2, or even 3?

> Are you talking src, binaries or both?

I was talking src, but I expect other people have different

needs(?). Both would be very handy, of course.

> I've updated the script to rename the previous night's builds to

> xen-2.0-install.1.tgz  the night before to .2 etc. It keeps the last

> three builds.

Excellent! Many thanks..

> I guess I should probably switch to using dates as snapshot identifiers,

> but that requires more thought.

The above works (consistent with usual logging backups

etc (syslog et al).

thanks,

Nivedita