[Xen-devel] xend failing to restart

Hi,

I'm having trouble restarting xend.   It has been mentioned on xen-
devel
  http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-
devel/2005-03/msg01198.html
and also
  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.devel/8477
but I don't think the issue was ever resolved.

The problem is that xend won't restart.  Xend writes that it started
to the log, but starting it with "xend start_trace" reveals that it
actually fails with

PortError: Failed to map domain control interface

in xen/xend/server/channel.py:createPort():113 .

Does anyone know how to restart xend without having to reboot?

/Lars