[Xen-devel] RTC going backwards?

Is it possible to call NOW() in xen, and then sometime later call it again and get a slightly smaller value (ie, by a few thousand ns)? Is there something that makes small corrections to the rtc once in a while? I'm trying to track down a bug in some code I'm developing and it looks like time really does go backwards sometimes.

Rob Gardner
HP