Re: [Xen-devel] MPI benchmark performance gap between native linux anddomU

Mark,

Thanks for the advice. I will explicitly specify "cpu" option in domU's config
file.

So far, I think my experiments are not affected by this. In my experiments, I only run at most 1 domU besides dom0. I think the domU will be assigned to 2nd CPU even the assignment policy is round robin.

Xuehai