RE: [Xen-devel] MPI benchmark performance gap between native linux anddomU

  The question is if this 'suitable default' may be not suitable
anymore, because of the true_size lying trick.
  Probably this is non issue in most instalations but maybe a latent
error in network intensive applications. Just keep this in the back of
your mind in case a lack of memory problem for network applications
arises in the future.