Re: [Xen-devel] Updated version of VM-Tools and libxen available

Anthony,

Great to see another release.  Will the vm-top work with
the existing xend toolset?  Or in other words, can I grab
vm-top from vmtools to get this functionality without having
to change the use of existing standard tools?

               Michael

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 19:06 -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A new version of VM-Tools and libxen are available for those
> interested.  There's a number of new features that I thought some folks
> here would be interested in.
>
> vm-tools:
> o VMX support
> o vm-top (with SMP support)
> o vm-balloon
> o many bugfixes
>
> libxen:
> o Use the positive portion of the return code when possible
> o Ensure error code is in errno
> o Linux build routine
> o memext ops
>
> VM-Tools:
> http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/aliguori/vm-tools-latest.tar.gz
>
> libxen:
> http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/aliguori/libxen-3.0.1.tar.gz
>
> Regards,
> Anthony Liguori

Michael Hohnbaum            503-578-5486
hohnbaum@xxxxxxxxxx         T/L 775-5486