Re: [Xen-devel] BUG at domain.c:144

> How recently had you had it working?

Unfortunately, I've only messed with stable + a few non-Xen patches (SKAS for
instance).

> If in the last few days, please can you check that an earlier src
> snapshot worked OK?
> (e.g. X-1.tgz or X-2.tgz).

I just gave the xen-2.0-testing.2 tarball a try (dated 2005-04-04) with the same
result.  Default config, no other changes.  I couldn't get kymoops to provide
any
useful output even after stripping (XEN) and tooling around with its options.

Here's the full boot output:

http://www.theshore.net/~caker/xen/BUGdomain-dmesg.txt

Is there an easy way to grab snapshots before this date?  Is there one you
recommend I try next?

Thanks,
-Chris