Re: [Xen-devel] BUG at domain.c:144

On 14 Apr 2005, at 03:13, Christopher S. Aker wrote:

No biggie. Got the correct output this time, I believe. Results and binaries:

http://www.theshore.net/~caker/xen/BUGdomain3/?M=D

Ah, got it. I need to be a bit more clever with not-ordinary-RAM pages. Your e820 map is a tiny bit unusual in that there is a small piece of usable RAM just after the ACPI areas. Since I currently assume non-RAM only occurs at the very end of the map (no holes) Xen isn't allowing domain0 to map the BIOS DMI tables (it thinks it is ordinary RAM so performs normal ownership checks, and the pages do not belong to dom0).

I'll sort out a fix tomorrow...

 -- Keir