Re: [Xen-devel] freebsd kernel

Am Donnerstag, den 14.04.2005, 21:49 -0700 schrieb Kip Macy:
> You probably don't have the mental bandwidth to run it right now, but
> just in case I've put it at:
> http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/5.3/050414/kernel
>
> I've just pulled a fresh tree and am doing a make world just in case
> there is something wrong with my tree from March 22nd.

I run the freebsd kernel from the 2.0.5 demo iso. It boots but trying to
"make" anything results in segfaults or amoking kernel (so i cannot
build a new kernel - it's a chicken-egg problem). As some of my domUs
are productive i run 2.0-testing, so i cannot use your -unstable
kernels. A friend of mine (freebsd-addicted) will build me a recent
xen-2.0 kernel when he has time.

Or do you accidentaly have a recent kernel for xen-2 hanging around ...?

/nils.