[Xen-devel] xend leaks/bugs/etc

Hi. I'm a Twisted developer interested in improving xend. First, I'm
going to ensure that it runs on Twisted 2.0. I'd also like to see if I
can reproduce the memory leaks I've seen reported here, and find out
what can be done about them. Eventually I'd like to refactor most of
xend to use Twisted's service architecture, which handles things like
startup and shutdown in a more modular fashion. (I'm working on a
project that could benefit from tighter integration with xend, but the
current codebase is not very friendly to that.) Is there a list of
existing problems with xend that I could refer to? I attempted to
reproduce the "xm list" memory leak, but was not able to do so. (I am
using Python 2.4.1 and yesterday's xeno-unstable.)