RE: [Xen-devel] Xen and Firewalling

> It would be good to see netfilter included by default in domU
> kernels in future releases, unless there's a reasonable
> reason not to. I see it was just added to dom0 recently by
> iap10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
> ChangeSet@xxxxxx, 2005-01-29 22:20:09+00:00,
> iap10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   Add iptables modules to the default xen0 kernel, and add
> example configuration files for a NAT setup.

Just use the dom0 kernel. It's a little bigger because of the drivers,
but there's no reason not to use it in guest domains.

If you're using modules (as most distro kernels do) there's absoloutely
no reason not to have a xen0 and xenU kernel. The only reason we build
two kernels is because its convenient for developers to not have to
worry about installing modules whenever they recompile.

Ian