RE: [Xen-devel] make mkpatches broken

> On a related note, the whole bug tracking system thread seems
> to have fizzled with what seemed, from what I saw at least,
> everyone agreeing that a bug tracking system would be nice to
> have, and "the sooner the better."  Is there a more concrete
> date by which we can believe the bug tracking system will be
> available for everyone to use?

I think there's still an outstanding question as to whther its possible
to configure bugzilla to enable anonymous bug sumbissions (no login). If
so, we'll go with bugzilla to enable crosslinking with other bugzillas.
If not, I porpose to just go with the Trac server we already have.

Anyone know?

Ian