Re: [Xen-devel] what's maximum speed setting for xen network?

I just setup network and tried to copy files between dom0 and domU. The
speed is around 100Mb/s. So I once thought it is simulating 100Mb network,
but after looking into the network driver, I failed to find anything about
the flow control.

I didn't try UDP, so have no idea about UDP losses.

Xin