RE: [Xen-devel] what's maximum speed setting for xen network?

  Nivedita,

  Yes, I am working to get oprofile in xen-unstable.
  I was only able to spend a few  hours on this
  My own port to xen-unstable shows the same behavior as
  the one done by Andrew Theurer.
  I will start debugging xenoprof this week to nail down
  the problem.
  Renato