Re: [Xen-devel] glibc patch for TLS?

  • To: Nils Toedtmann <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Michael Long <nikarul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 22:33:10 -0500
  • Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:33:02 +0000

I pulled out the glibc-xen-tls.patch file and applied it to Gentoo's
glibc-2.3.5.  It compiled and installed, but when I reboot into Xen, I
still get the emulation warning.  Should it autodetect that the patch
is there, or is there something I need to do to disable the check in
Xen in order to test the patch?

  -Michael