[Xen-devel] kernel compilation

I posted to xen-users I was having problems, but looking through list archives looks like xen-devel is a more appropriate place.

After patching my kernel, and running make menuconfig ARCH=xen, everything seems fine. When I run make ARCH=xen, it compiles fine till here:
  CC      arch/xen/kernel/skbuff.o
arch/xen/kernel/skbuff.c:28: error: redefinition of `__dev_alloc_skb'
include/linux/skbuff.h:940: error: `__dev_alloc_skb' previously defined here
arch/xen/kernel/skbuff.c: In function `__dev_alloc_skb':
arch/xen/kernel/skbuff.c:30: warning: implicit declaration of function `alloc_skb_from_cache' arch/xen/kernel/skbuff.c:30: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

is there anything I should be doing different/workaround?

Thanks a lot for any help
Andrew Mathes