RE: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen/ia64 presentation

> The '_state' seems a bit superfluous. How about just 'struct vcpu'?

Or perhaps just vcpu_t, and let the arch provide the typedef?

> explicitly to the handler then it is very hard to reliably
> recalculate
> it if it is needed, and it is useful for debugging purposes
> at the very
> least.
>
> A 'cpu_user_regs' seems like something every arch can provide, right?

On ia64, the state is pretty scattered about but all of it can
be found (at least non-performantly) from a pt_regs or a vcpu
so either one works for me as long as I can typedef/define it
(e.g. cpu_user_regs -> pt_regs).

Dan