Re: [Xen-devel] How to query the number of vcpus?

* Kip Macy <kip.macy@xxxxxxxxx> [2005-04-29 15:09]:
> What is the right way to query how many vcpus a guest is using? As I
> mentioned earlier it would seem to fall under the heading of
> GETDOMAININFO, but that obviously doesn't work.

I posted a [1]patch a while back that surfaced that info in the
GETDOMAININFO call.  I'm still working more into that patch to support
a cpumap which designate which physical cpus a vcpu may use, the current
form of that patch is [2]here.

1.  http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2005-04/msg00412.html
2.  http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2005-04/msg00890.html

--