Re: [Xen-devel] How to query the number of vcpus?

Keir Fraser wrote:
Also I'd change the appearances of the mask in the dom0 interface from:
 cpumap_t cpumap[MAX_VIRT_CPUS]
And:
 cpumap_t *cpumap
To:
 u8 vcpumask[MAX_VCPUID/8]

u8 vcpumask[MAX_VCPUID/8 + 1]

Having an array of '_t' is odd as each entry in the array is really
logically just a single bit. And I would like to separate the size of
the array at the admin interfaces from MAX_VIRT_CPUS: it would be nice
to be able to increase MAX_VIRT_CPUS without changing the admin
interface. That's why I'd add something like MAX_VCPUID (probably set
it to 256).

255 (if it's the maximum ID rather than the number of IDs).

--
David Hopwood <david.nospam.hopwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>