RE: [Xen-devel] Doamin controller guidelines

We have a kernel debugging driver, controlled via IOCTL. We need to port
our tool to Xen so that we can trace the guest kernels, control our
tracer and collect trace data from the host kernel in domain 0.

1- Send control command to our tracer : control data from domain0 to the
kernel of domain1 for example start/stop tracing.

2 Send the trace data generated by the guest kernel to the host
kernel.(shared ring ? , I am using 2.0.5)

Right  now I am adding support into python XEND, I already have some
basic frame work in place for my FE/BE.
I am unfamiliar with python but more than that the logic in XEND. I
created my own trace_debug.py  based on blkif.py.

But I don't understand what to do corresponding to Blkctl.py.  I am
really not sure what to put into my trace_debug_ctl.py corresponding to
Blkctl.py. I believe its because I don't understand what is expected
inside XEND.  Please pour some light on this area.

Thanks
-vikas