Re: [Xen-devel] Latest xen-unstable on IBM x440

On 4 May 2005, at 18:17, Natasha Jarymowycz wrote:

1. When will acpi=off support be added to Xen?

We're working on it, but it's likely to be a few days at least.

2. Does anyone have suggestions for ways to work around this
problem to get as much functionality as possible?

Not sure there is any easy workaround. Linux's apic.c and io_apic.c have been stripped down more than they ought to have been in the process of getting acpi working: we need to work out what functionality needs to be re-added to get acpi=off working.

 -- Keir