[Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Paravirtualized xenlinux/ia64 available

Yes, like real Linux/ia64, it is not possible to run the
same Xenlinux bits both on ski and on real hardware.
A different configuration and build is required.  The
config difference is the same as it was with the
privified xenlinux... I think you did that successfully
before (with privified xenlinux) so give that config
file a try and if it doesn't work, let me know.

BTW, I think I know how to fix this problem (unable
to run same bits on ski and real hardware) for real
Linux/ia64 and Xen/ia64, but it would take a day or
two and hasn't bubbled up to the top of my list yet.

Dan

P.S. Please move further replies on this topic
to xen-ia64-devel only.