Re: [Xen-devel] i have made some updated debian packages to use 2.0-testing...

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Tom Hibbert <tom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:40:27 +1200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 16 May 2005 07:39:48 +0000

I'd be interested, especially if they are x86_64.

Back in the days of KDE 3.0 development, calc set up a repo that built deb
packages nightly from CVS. Course it took his buildd a couple of days to
compile the debs, by which time they were out of date, but it was a good
idea. Would you be interested in setting up something like this? It'd be
useful for us folks testing x86_64.

On Sat, 14 May 2005 21:49, James Harper wrote:
> ... if anyone wants them. I've basically just made Adam's patch apply to
> testing.
>
> Let me know and I'll put them somewhere they can be got to until some
> later official packages appear.
>
> Jaems

Tom Hibbert
    NSP FX Support Engineer

Office: +64-9-306-0230
 Tech Support: +64-9-306-0234
 Mobile: +64-27-430-7784
 Email: tom@xxxxxxxxx
 Website: http://www.nsp.co.nz

  The information in this email and any attachments is confidential. This
information may be subject to legal, professional, or other privilege. It
must not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are not the
intended recipient you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy,
distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. Please return this
message to the sender immediately and delete any and all copies from your
system.