[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Xen 2.0.6 released!

Ian Pratt wrote:

Folks,

The Xen team are pleased to announce the release of Xen 2.0.6 !

Cool!  Nice work..

Early in June we will be releasing the 3.0-testing series, which is the
first step toward the 3.0.0 release. There are a number of important

I'm working on cleaning up and testing a patch to
implement the deferred sends (as discussed last Thursday
off-list) and comparing that to one or two other patches
that take a different approach.

I should have some numbers and be able to post in
a few days - Tuesday or Wednesday. Hope that's not
too late? I'd really like to address this in 3.0..

thanks,
Nivedita