Re: [Xen-devel] Latest bk can NOT compile on x86_64

On 31 May 2005, at 07:15, Nakajima, Jun wrote:

Did a quick debugging. It's failing at phys_pkg_id (it's NULL) in
detect_ht because genacpi is not set yet when this is called. Putting
"apic=default" makes it boot. I think it should be initialized as
"default".

This one slipped through because I do not usually boot-test on an HT-capable system. :-) I checked in a better fix -- we were doing initial identify_cpu() much earlier than we needed to.

 -- Keir