[Xen-devel] RE: Genapic testing

Keir,

The enable_apic_mode() function no longer does anything useful on our
current systems. They are present in the 2.6 LK to support an older
class of Unisys machines. I am not trying to run Xen on those systems.

I tried using Don's patch. The "time went backwards" message no longer
shows up. But the system is losing interrupts now. I have attached the
boot output. It looks like there could be something amiss in the IO APIC
redirection table setup. I am presently looking into that.

Aravindh