[Xen-devel] about bios

Hi there,

We found some bios images in ioemu dir, but we didn't found the corresponding
codes for loading the bios.bin image, the only codes we found to be related
with bios.bin in hw/pc.c are comment out with NOBIOS macro.

Then, can we expect this image to be the final bios image for xen 3? Does xen
unstable support guest bios now? If xen already supports guest bios, where or
when can we get the supporting codes?

Thanx

--
Feng Miao

Star SoftComm(China) Ltd
www.starsoftcomm.com

Mail: miaofeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: 3rd Floor Xinxi Road,Shangdi,Haidian District, Beijing 100085,PRC