[Xen-devel] controlling XEN with a java application

Hi board,

running a ja a application on dom0 I would like to know if (and how) I can
control XEN with this little programm.

I need a base system that I would like to copy and start using my java tool.

I think first I have to create a template.

Any idea how to create the new domain? What do I have to modify to get it
running and how can I do that in java?

cheers,

Mat